Thursday, January 12, 2012

Silly College

Well, it is the last few days before the students come back to college.  Naturally, administration has decided it is the perfect time to do some demolition!  The offshoot of this is that the construction crew had to shut off the gas to my building for the day.  This afternoon, I looked at the temps outside. 

20 degrees with a windchill of 0. 

Because I work in an archive, we take note of temperatures and humitidy to protect our records.  At 4 this afternoon, my office was 55 degrees and still dropping.

Hopefully they fix it for tomorrow.  Or maybe we can hope for a power outage.  Might get to go home!

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope you do either get things sorted out or get to go home. That temperature sounds horrible, damnit I hate the cold.

    ReplyDelete